|Creator:||Saint Lawrence Church (Cleveland, Ohio).|
|Abstract:||Records (1902-1959) of Saint Lawrence Church (Cleveland, Ohio) comprise marriage and death registers.|
|Quantity:||1 microfilm reel.|
|Language:||In English and Slovenian.|
St. Lawrence Church (Cleveland, Ohio) was established in 1901 to serve Slovenians in the Newburgh area of Cleveland who had been part of the Saint Vitus Parish. Rev. Francis Kerze, assistant to Rev. Vitus Hribar of Saint Vitus Church, was appointed pastor.
The St. Lawrence Church, Cleveland, Ohio collection is available for public research.
The St. Lawrence Church, Cleveland, Ohio collection is the physical property of the Immigration History Reseach Center, University of Minnesota.
For further information regrading the copyright, please contact the IHRC.
The St. Lawrence Church, Cleveland, Ohio Records, Slovene American Collection, Immigration History Research Center, University of Minnesota
A related collection at the IHRC is Records of Saint Vitus Church (Cleveland, Ohio).
|Church records and registers--Ohio--Cleveland.|
Back to all finding aids in IHRC VITRAGE.