|Creator:||International Institute of Niagara Falls (N.Y.)|
|Abstract:||Records (1918-1925) of the International Institute of Niagara Falls (New York) consist of correspondence, monthly reports, and newspaper clippings.|
|Quantity:||1 microfilm reel.|
The International Institute of Niagara Falls (New York) was established in 1919 under the auspices of the YWCA. It separated from the YWCA in 1933, and became known as the International Center and Girls Club. Its works was discontinued in 1970.
The International Institute of Niagara Falls, New York collection is available for public research.
The International Institute of Niagara Falls, New York collection is the physical property of the Immigration History Reseach Center, University of Minnesota.
For further information regrading the copyright, please contact the IHRC.
The International Institute of Niagara Falls, New York Records, General/Multiethnic Collection, Immigration History Research Center, University of Minnesota
Related collections at the IHRC are Records of the American Council for Nationalities Services as well as records of individual International Institutes in New Bedford (Mass.); Biddleford-Saco (Maine); Boston (Mass.); Buffalo (N.Y.); Lewiston (Maine); McKeesport (Pa.); Minnesota; New Castle (Pa.); New Haven (Conn.); St. Louis (Missouri); Baltimore (Md.); Jersey City (N.J.)
|Social settlements--New York (state)--Niagara Falls.|
|Social work with immigrants--New York (state)--Niagara Falls.|
Back to all finding aids in IHRC VITRAGE.