|Creator:||International Institute of McKeesport (Pennsylvania).|
|Abstract:||Records (1922-1940) of the International Institute of McKeesport (Pennsylvania) include annual reports; annual statistical reports to the National Board (1927-1939); scrapbooks of newspaper clippings pertaining to Institute publicity and activities (1923-1940); miscellany; background on the foreign-born (ca. 1936-1937), and photographs (1921-1923).|
|Quantity:||1 microfilm reel.|
The International Institute of McKeesport (Pennsylvania) was organized by the McKeesport YWCA in 1918. It occupied rental quarters until 1926, when it was moved into the main YWCA building. In 1940, the Institute separated from the YWCA and merged with the American Service Institute of Allegheny County.
The International Institute of McKeesport collection is available for public research.
The International Institute of McKeesport collection is the physical property of the Immigration History Reseach Center, University of Minnesota.
For further information regrading the copyright, please contact the IHRC.
The International Institute of McKeesport Records, General/Multiethnic Collection, Immigration History Research Center, University of Minnesota
|Social work with immigrants--Pennsylvania--McKeesport.|
Back to all finding aids in IHRC VITRAGE.