|Abstract:||Literature- collection Estonian art and artists in exile. Clippings1957-1977 Estonian Book Year 1975 (clippings) correspondence, 7 Bulletins "Kandlepäevad", "Kandlelugusid" Bulletin scout camp "Tähtvere kaja" 1984 Bulletin "Estonian Festival 1982" (lecture notes 1981)|
|Quantity:||5 ln in|
Collection transferred to the IHRC from the Estonian Archives in the U.S.A. (EAU) in 2003-2005. It was processed as part of a collaborative project between the Estonian Archives in the USA (Lakewood, NJ), the National Archives of Estonia (NAE), and the IHRC in March 2009. Gristel Ramler and Birgit Nurme of the National Archives in Tallinn, Estonia, worked with IHRC staff on the project.
Collection is organized into six folders:
1. Correspondence, envelope, stamps, manuscripts of presentations and articles by L. Esop and others
2. Clippings about Estonian art and artists from Estonian printed media 1957-1977, collected by L. Esop
3. Clippings about Estonian Book Year 1975 from printed media, collected by L. Esop
4. Copies and clippings about Estonian culture, collected by L. Esop
5. Magazines "Kandlepäevad", "Kandlelugusid", "Tähtvere kaja" and "Estonian Festival 1982"
6. Girl-scout test (1981)
The Esop, Lilian collection is available for public research.
The Esop, Lilian collection is the physical property of the Immigration History Research Center, University of Minnesota.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRC.
The Esop, Lilian Papers, Estonian American Collection, Immigration History Research Center, University of Minnesota